Under a suggestion from the JPML (Japan Professional Mahjong League) and in collaboration with MMSP (Magic Mahjong Social Pung), TNT shall organize on next June, 13th and 14th, a wonderful and unique event: a study session held by Mr. Moriyama, from the JPML.
Here follows how the event shall proceed:
- There will be an event on Saturday, 13th, June,
- The event shall start at 16:00, in the MMSP clubroom, and end at 20:00,
- The event shall be a study session, presented by Mr. Moriyama from the JPML, with discussions about case problems people are having, reading discards and how to improve play. For example, a table playing with hands open or using a PC and projector to play videos and discuss or use ron2’s function where you can replay games,
- The first hour or so shall be in order to gather tactical questions about actual cases. It’s advised to come with problems and questions prepared,
- Games, a computer and a projector shall be available, in order to replicate a given situation, so accurate problems and questions about exact situations are preferred,
- A continuation of the event shall be held on Sunday, 14th, June,
- This second session shall start at 11:00, in the TNT clubroom, and end at 17:00,
- This second session shall consist more in playing games, with coaching from Mr. Moriyama,
- For both sessions, translations can be performed into English if needed,
- Both sessions are free for all EMA licenced players,
- The number of place being limited to 32 for both sessions, any person interested by any of the session should send an mail to TNT,
- It’s possible to assist to one session and not the other, so one should mention for which session he’s registering.